Rife Health resonator models through the years:
Rife Health still repair, service and upgrades all its instruments since it imported the first one from the USA in 1999. So far Rife Health was even able to repair "Rife" instruments from other manufacturers as well to ensure that the user has a Rife instrument available even if it is from a competitor. If you experience any technical difficulty please use this guide below to identify the model that you experience difficulty with and complete and submit the online form below:
The Product range since 1999:
The Wave 1 Resonator Plus (Introduced 2014)
The 2014 model had a stronger case, a longer-life battery, repeat function, and 190 of the most important Rife therapy treatments.10 more frequency ranges could be added.
The BodySync (No 4)
The BodySync Salveo (No 5)
The Wave 2 (The WaveSync) (No 6)
The Wave III 2013-2015 (No 7)
Read more on this instrument at www.tri.wave.co.za.
The Wave III 2015-2017 (No 8)
The Wave Compact (No 10) 2012 -2014
2. Identify the technical problem:
"No current is flowing":
1. First check if unit is switched on.
2. Check the power cord between mains and the unit.
The Wave 3 (No7 and 8) use a hi-fi figure 8 cord. The Wave Resonators (No 1) pre 2005 used a 12 volt charger/transformer. The Wave Resonators from 2005 to 2015 used a 15 volt charger but a 12 volt charger will also work.
The new Waves (From 2016 upwards uses a 5 volt charger).
Check if the charger of your unit is working.
3. On the pre 2015 Wave Resonators (See numbers 1, 2, 3 and 9) if the treatment is running and if there is a "feeling" that no current is flowing it may be that the device is set on "dc" instead of "ac".
4. A faulty cable (That runs from the instrument to the electrodes) may be faulty. Ask a hardware store or electrician just to check with a current meter if the cables are working.
5. The Wave4 has a 'Cable Tester" as a free accessory which you get in your Wave4 Pulse Kit. With this tester one can test the cables. If the light on the tester goes on it means a current is indeed flowing through the cables.
How to connect electrode cables.
The electrode cables have had different plugs over the years. They have holes so that one can stack/connect/extend another electrode cable like when you connect a resonator to a Healthpad.
When a plug needs to be replaced ask a electronic shop or even Builder's Warehouse for a banana plug.
If above information did not help, contact us by completing the on-line form below:
On-line repair form
If you want to repair or upgrade your Rife Health instrument use this form below and Rife Heath will contact you with a repair and/or upgrade quote. Please be very clear and specific in the "My Message" block how you need Rife Health to assist you: